1. Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
The processing of personal data through the website has two purposes:
1. Information and assistance (contact form)
2. Operation and security (essential cookies)
We will keep the personal data that we collect from contact forms and essential cookies, for the duration necessary to achieve their objective.
In any event, we will not keep your personal data for more than two years.
Once the objective achieved, or once the limit has expired, we will delete them.
4. External disclosure
We treat personal data as confidential information. We will not communicate them to third parties under any condition.
5. Your rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation. Every user is entitled to the following:
· The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
· The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
· The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
· The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our “Contact Us” page or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any complaint or question about the processing of your personal data, we kindly ask you to contact us. However, if no amicable solution could be reached, you are informed that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data by contacting:
Autorité de protection des données
Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels
Tel : +32 2 274 48 00
Fax : +32 2 274 48 35
Email : email@example.com
Effective since: 21/01/2021
This policy relating to cookies describes the different types of cookies that we use on our website www.winchprojects.be (hereinafter, the "Website") and the manner in which you can configure these cookies.
Insofar as the information
collected using cookies constitutes personal data, the provisions of the
1. What cookies are used on our website and why?
We are committed to respecting the privacy of our visitors as much as possible. This is why we only use essential cookies on our Website.
These cookies are essential
for browsing our Website or strictly necessary for the provision of a service
specifically requested by a user. The removal of this type of cookies can lead
to navigation difficulties and is therefore strongly discouraged.
2. How to configurate the cookies?
You can easily delete, disable or accept cookies from our Website at any time by configuring your browser settings.
Each browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) has its own cookie configuration mode. To learn about the procedure to follow concerning your navigator, visit for:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
- Safari: https://help.apple.com/safari/mac/9.0/#/sfri11471
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
If you use different computers, smartphones and/or tablets, do not forget to configure each device so that each of them corresponds to your preferences regarding cookies.
3. Will our website still work without cookies?
You will still be able to view our Website, but some interactions may not work normally.
4. Other questions?
If you have other questions, contact us:
- by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- on our ‘Contact us’ page on:
NB. Renewal of consent
Every 12 months, the consent should be renewed upon the user’s first visit to the site.
1. Site Owner
This website is owned by Winch Project SRL, which is registered under number 0755.367.605, with registered office at Boucle Odon Godart 7, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve.
2. Publishing director
Winch Project SRL.
3. Intellectual property
All graphic elements, structure and, more generally speaking, the content, texts and photos on the website www.winchprojects.be are protected by copyright, trademark rights and design and model rights.
Any person who collects or downloads content, images or information disseminated on the website shall only be granted a private, personal and non-transferable right of use of them.
Reproduction of a page of the website outside the framework of winchprojects.be or insertion of a page belonging to winchprojects.be into a page of another website is prohibited.
Similarly, any reproduction or representation of the website in part or whole is prohibited without the written consent of Winch Project SRL and shall constitute a counterfeit that is punishable under the Intellectual Property Code.
The texts, graphic designs, logos and photos that are disseminated on winchprojects.be may be reproduced on a paper or electronic medium providing that the name and address of the website is acknowledged and no commercial use is made of them.
Failure to comply with the above provisions is likely to constitute a counterfeit, for which the author of the counterfeit shall be civilly or criminally liable
This website is generated and hosted through OVH.be.
We shall attempt to achieve maximum site availability and to ensure that no transmission errors occur. However, internet-related constraints prevent us from guaranteeing this. Access to the website may not be possible or may be limited during maintenance or technical work or when new features are being added to the website.
Winch Project SRL may, under no circumstances, be held liable for this.
In the event of discrepancies between the original version and the translations of the website, only the English version shall be deemed authentic.